- Changes to overseas working holiday tax
- Employment and the 457 visa
- Exciting new service offering at YML!
- Right Corporate Structuring
- Stamp Duty
- Annual Wage Review
- Interest Only Loans
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO THE WORKING HOLIDAY VISA MAKER PROGRAM
- Six Things that Can Keep a Business from Growing
- ATO ANNUAL REPORT
- How The Cloud and Automation Make Business Management Easier
- Avoiding the Wealth Creation Con Artists
- Why Business Owners Should Think Like Futurists
- Buying Property? Why You Should Care About Interest Rates
- Buying property through SMSF – what are the rules?
- 4 reasons to consider refinancing your home loan
- Big data for small business
- Does your super fund provide enough life insurance cover?
- HIFX - INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT EXPERTLY DONE
- Succession plan basics for small business
- Budget Alert – Should you put in place a Transition to Retirement strategy?
- FBT 2016 - WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- How New Laws May Impact Your Use of an Earnout Right when Buying or Selling a Business.
- Transfer of Business Assets & Private Company Shares
- Financial Future Checklist
- Matters to Consider Before Setting Up an SMSF
- 6 Things that Work Better in The Cloud
- Can better inventory management improve business performance for Manufacturers?
- Should you register for GST?
- 5 Top Causes Of Stress for Small Business Owners Open page Preview for 5 Top Causes Of Stress for Small Business Owners
- 5 Reasons for Cash Flow Problems in Small Businesses
- Key man insurance, who do you need to insure?
- Finance options for buying a car
- Buying A Business? 5 Red Flags to Watch Out For
- Should You Take Your Small Business National?
- Upfront costs when buying a home and how you could save
- Insourcing vs outsourcing vs co-sourcing
- 7 Useful Web-Based Software Programs for SMEs
- Saving Tax Through Successful Loan Structuring
- Buy/sell agreements - do you need one?
- New Work Tax Exemption (WTE) granted to SMSF Members
- New Tax Relief Introduction – Parliamentary Bill 2019
- Australian Immigration Visa Changes from 1st July 2019
- Land Tax Surcharge and You
- YML Insight April 2015
- Tax Liabilities to be reported to Credit Agencies
- Business Process Improvement
- Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) is here to stay
- Carry forward your unused Concessional Contributions
- 2015 Federal Budget Report
- Business Valuation
- Skilled Nominated Migration (190 Visa) – Live & Work in NSW
- YML Insight June 2015
- Prepaying Interest
- Superannuation Contributions at EOFY
- Financial Year End Planning
- NEW Regional Visa Subclass 494 – Coming in November 2019!
- Small Business Cyber Security
- How Business Process Outsourcing can bring value to your customers through technology
- Equity Crowd-Funding
- Low and Middle Income Earners – Tax Offsets
- Mortgage Insurance
- 457 Visa
- RBA Cash Rate Reductions - What it means for your Loan
- Insurance in Super
- Gift or lend to your child?
- GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION (GSM)
- Proposed Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty – Have you correctly paid your staff super?
- Super Guarantee – What Happens When You Get It Wrong
- Business Process Outsourcing – Take the Technology View
- The Importance of Estate Planning
- PRINCIPAL-AND-INTEREST VS INTEREST-ONLY
- UPDATE YOUR WILL
- SAFE HARBOUR FOR DIRECTORS OF STRUGGLING COMPANIES
- ATO is Auditing Rental Property Expense Claims
- How a Mortgage can improve your Financial Position / How a Mortgage can grow your Wealth
- PENDING 457 VISA CHANGES in MARCH 2018
- Two NEW Skilled Regional Visas effective now!
- REMINDERS! LAND TAX REGISTRATION and DEED OF VARIATION
- UPDATING SMSF TRUST DEEDS
- SMSF - $1.6 MILLION TRANSFER BALANCE CAP
- CONTRACTOR vs. EMPLOYEE – EMPLOYER OBLIGATIONS
- RPA for VEHICLE FLEET MANAGEMENT
- TRUST DISTRIBUTION IN 2018
- TAX PLANNING
- THE IMPORTANCE OF WITHDRAWING YOUR MINIMUM PENSION
- AUDIT INSURANCE – ATO Increasing Audit Activity in the Areas of Income Tax and Supe
- 5 Everyday Examples of IPA in Practice
- Deed of Variation – NSW Surcharge Land Tax
- What does the NEW 482 Visa mean for your business?
- Is Your SMSF Investment Strategy Compliant?
- GST on Property Transactions has changed from 1 July
- YML MIGRATION – WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- INVESTMENT LOANS – IS IT WORTH TAKING OUT PRINCIPAL + INTEREST at 3.89% RATE*?
- GLOBAL TALENT SCHEME – Get the expertise your company needs…
- Business Intelligence (BI) in Small Business
- It’s started – Single Touch Payroll (STP)
- CAR LOAN – HERE’S AN OFFER
- Should you pay principal + interest on your investment property?
- Over 65? Downsize your home to contribute to your super!
- NEW Skilling Australians Fund (SAF) Levy
- Limitations to the Superannuation Death Benefit
- Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty – Self-Correct your past Super Guarantee Liability
- Non-Residents and SMSFs – Tax Alert!
- Managing your Money through this Crisis!
- Proposed Partner Visa Changes – NEW Two-Step Process
- YML Insight – Special Edition COVID-19
- FBT 2020 – What do you need to consider?
- Annualised Salaries – New Rules from 1 March 2020
- Economic Stimulus Package – JobKeeper Payment
- Superannuation and Pension Payment Changes
- Should I ‘fix’ my home loan?
- Economic Stimulus Package – Small Business Grants
- Working with Remote Staff – Business Process Outsourcing
- ATO Payment Arrangements – Avoid Overseas Travel Ban
- JOBKEEPER INCENTIVE – ENROLMENT REQUIRED 30/04/20
- GOVERNMENT INCENTIVES UPDATE
- Taxable Payments – New Compliance for Couriers and Cleaners
- Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty 2020
- Government announces Changes to the Working Holiday Maker Programme
- NEWS! CGT Main Residence Exemption to End for Foreign Residents
- EOFY Removal of Main Residence CGT Exemption for Non-residents
- NEW Visa Subclass 408 during COVID-19 plus EXTENDED Work Hours
- YML Insight July 2015
- Economic Stimulus Package Updates
- BUY / SELL Insurance – What is it and how can it help your business?
- YML Insight August 2015
- Working from home: What deductions can you claim?
- COVID-19 – Rent Moratorium + Financial Support
- Applying For A Mortgage Is No ‘Walk in the Park’
- MyGov – What is it and how do you apply?
- SMSF – Would it suit you?
- Economic Stimulus Package – Small Business Grants
- Small Business Instant Asset Write-Off : NOW up to $25,000
- POWER BI - BUSINESS DATA TOOL
- Employees : Time and Attendance Platforms
- Stepping Stone to 482 Visa – The Subclass 407 Training Visa
- COVID-19 – Travel Bans and Exemptions
- COVID-19 – Workers Compensation and JobKeeper
- Funding to help small businesses re-open after COVID-19
- Digital Automation supporting Remote Work
- The Importance of Estate Planning
- FBT 2019 – What’s new?
- Tax Time Checklist for Individuals
- Single Touch Payroll – NOW Mandatory for ALL Businesses
- Welcome your parents to join you in Australia with the NEW five year Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa
- Tax Planning and Restructuring to suit your Business
- Federal Budget 2019 – Immigration to Australia NEWS
- NOW is the time to consider your Year-End Super Contributions
- Federal Budget May 2016 - Superannuation and Social Security
- Federal Budget 2014-15 Update
- Federal Election 2019 Outcome – What it means for you
- STP – COMPULSORY Cloud-based Payroll Reporting
- AI and RPA changing the Future of Work
- SuperStream Deadline for Small Employers
- Superannuation Year End Considerations Continue!
- YML Insight February 2015
- Happy NEW Financial Year – ATO Changes Update
- Does your SMSF have an investment strategy?
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) – Remote / Offshore
- YML Insight March 2015
- Other Topics
- FAMILY TRUST DEED VARIATION
- ENCOURAGING NEWS FOR Permanent residency (pr) APPLICANTS
- TSS has replaced 457 Visa Program – What is TSS?
- Introducing YML Migration
- WORK RELATED CAR EXPENSES - WHAT'S LEGAL?
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS?
- Business Protection Insurance
- Aiming to Make a Final Non Concessional Superannuation Contribution for 2016? Be Careful!
- Getting Organized and Planning Effectively This EOFY
- New Withholding for Non Residents
- Four Per Cent Stamp Duty Surcharge for Overseas Investors Buying Residential Real Estate in NSW
- Co-Sourcing: An Alternative To Out-Sourcing
- What Small Business Expenses Can You Claim?
- Israeli Tax of Trusts
- New Superannuation Rules
- YML Group App - Coming Soon
- Obtaining a Business Skills Visa
- Quick Tips to Pay Off Your Mortgage Sooner
- FBT on Christmas Gifts and Tax Deductibility of Christmas Parties
- Changes to the Assets Test for Centrelink Aged Pensions from January 1st 2017
- Why You Should Consider Co-Sourcing for your Business
- Is It Worth Fixing Your Loan?
- Co- Sourcing
- Shareholder's Agreements
YML Insight February 2015
From your Finance Specialist
How much can I borrow?
To know how much you can borrow without changing your lifestyle, check how much you can save per week after paying all your bills.
For every $100 savings you can borrow approximately $70,000. Include the rent you are currently paying as a saving as when you move to the new property you will no-longer pay it.
This rough estimation will ensure you do not over-commit. This week’s rate starts from 4.6% variable (not honeymoon loan), depending on the loan amount. The fixed rate starts from 4.59%.
From your Trusted Accountant
How do I save on my tax?
The first step is to choose the right entity structure as this could not only help you save on tax, but also provide flexibility and asset protection.
What can a claim as a deduction?
Donations to registered charities, management fees paid to a financial planner and/ or tax agent, cost of income protection or sickness and accident insurance premiums,
work related expenses including books, magazines, uniform, equipment, parking, tolls, taxis, public transport, etc. If you are maintaining a home office you can claim the cost of electricity,
internet, home phone, mobile etc, depending on how many hours per week you spend working from your home office.
From Your Financial Adviser
Do you have a savings goal, or a plan to reduce your mortgage this year?
Do you and your family know how you spend your after tax money each month? Why not start the year reviewing your household budget and get to understand just exactly where all the money goes.
We suggest, with a glass of wine in hand, spend some time one evening with your spouse reviewing your spending. If you would like we can assist you with our online tool.
From your Business Partner
Why do I need a CFO?
Maintaining books for your business is purely a gathering of information. It is what you do with that information that counts. The CFO is the sounding board for your business and develops the relationships
needed to ensure the confidence of you banks, investors, suppliers and the ATO. The CFO will be your link between the historical results and planning and strategy.
The CFO will partner with you to ensure that you have the accurate and timely information to make informed decisions. If you don’t need a full time CFO think about outsourcing options. page…