At YML Group, we’re proud to offer our clients expert advice on Accounting, Tax, Financial Planning, Super Solutions, Legal, Migration and Business Services & Finance. Managing individuals and SME companies, YML’s dynamic team can assist you to reach your financial goals and maintain long-term financial success.
Our expert service standards ensure our clients are provided with a range of services and specialties to offer the best possible experience. YML Group is built on seven specialised divisions – we offer individualised, integrated plans to satisfy any financial needs our clients may require.
- Chartered Accountants
- Plan, prepare, and lodge your tax returns with YML, advice included
- Overseas investor? We manage international tax, and connect businesses to Australia
- Our accountants cover all business needs, from Audits and Company Secretarial to business programs, valuations, and financial statements
- Financial Planning
- Develop your personalised portfolio and wealth creation strategy
- Plan for your retirement, make your estate arrangements
- Maximise your Superannuation, and insure against the unexpected
- Business Services
- Boost your Financial Performance
- Develop your Performance Management and Strategic Planning needs
- Assess your business Risk Management strategy
- Arrange a Personal, Car, Residential or Commercial loan with YML
- Negotiate, refinance, and consolidate your financial position
- Discuss your financial security and Superannuation plan
- YML Super Solutions
- Develop your ideal investment plan, self-manage your super, and succeed with YML
- Learn how your super can buy you property
- Manage your audit, administration, and tax reporting
- YML Migration
- Immigration solutions and visa pathways for individuals and corporate entities.
- Preparation and lodgment of visa applications to the DIBP or appeals to the AAT.
- Confidential consultation on your proposed Australian work and/or family life for a bespoke service.
- Yml Legal
- Legal services for individuals and corporate entities
- Specialising in Sales of Business, Restructuring and insolvency, Property and Conveyancing
- Other services include:
- General Counsel and Advice
- General Commercial
- Document Review
- Shareholders Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Wills, Estates and Power of Attorney
YML Cloud Accountants are certified in the use of multiple cloud accounting platforms including Xero and the Xero eco-system, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, and many others. Being a cloud accounting specialist allows us to assist our clients remotely and collaboratively while continuing to optimise the efficiencies that cloud accounting offers.
YML Group is pleased to now offer co-sourcing, a service that allows you to hire dedicated offshore staff members for use within your business. We take the work out of employing offshore staff for your organisation while providing you with significant cost benefits and control.
Proposed quotes are subject to change based on any additional information or task required but not disclosed to us at the time of communication, including but not limited to correcting and reconciling bookkeeping errors, additional sorting and re-organisation of provided documents, increasing complexity of business structures and financial arrangements.
On the first of July, YML reserves the right to increase fees annually based on at least by Consumer Price Index.